What are Team Tactics and why are they important for the armed citizen? We continue with our detailed examination of the Patriot Fire Team and consider the value of team tactics or working around other armed people during a crisis.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about fitness and getting back into fighting shape. This is a fantastic topic and fits perfectly without ongoing discussion about strengthening our bodies and our minds. Paul and Jarrad are happy to respond.
Today’s Homework: Go to StudentoftheGun.com
Sources/Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week: I’m 50 years old and soft, how do I get hard again?
- Go to https://www.studentofthegun.com/ssoc and use the promo code SOTG to save $79 off your first month.
- PFT Manual Chapter 7 Team Tactics
- Team Tactics and being Armed Around Other People
- John Wick II: Everything that moved was a target, that is not the real world.
- Patriot Fire Team Manual: https://www.studentofthegungear.com/products/patriot-fire-team-manual
- PFT Manual Amazon Link http://amzn.to/2zstoVL
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In this first episode, SSC’s Matt Reynolds and Scott Hambrick discuss the basics of strength training and why strength is so important.
Follow the podcast @barbell_logic on Instagram and join the Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/barbelllogicpodcast/
Contact Matt at www.startingstrengthonlinecoaching.com @reynoldsstrong on IG, Twitter and Facebook.
Matt: Every podcast is brought to you by whiskey of the week. This week the it’s a Midwinter Night’s Dram by High West, one of our favorite rye whiskeys. You’ve got it, I’ve got it. What do you think?
SCOTT HAMBRICK: It’s delicious. Last night I had Rendezvous Rye which I think, is its younger brother which is excellent. This is even better, more complex.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017
- SOTG 694 – Black Rifle Coffee and Readyman Visit - November 20th, 2017
- SOTG 682 – Team Tactics: The World is Not the Range & Getting Hard Again - October 30th, 2017
- SOTG 681 – Tactical Gear Choices: Trash or Treasure - October 26th, 2017