Whose responsibility is Civil Defense? How can you go about ensuring the civil defense of your community, your town, county, etc? During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Paul reviews a book that might be a perfect companion to our Patriot Fire Team Manual.
We have a special bonus for you all today. Jarrad and Paul were the guests of Lefthand on Talking Lead recently. Zach, the producer ogre, is going to drop some of that interview into this show for you to enjoy.
Paul and Zach also remind you about you can be the Warrior of the Week. You will not want to miss one minute of this episode. Merry Christmas to you all.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: The Civil Defense Book by Michael Mabee amzn.to/2Pgf1yx
- Excerpt from our interview on Talking Lead w/ Marty!
- Hear the Full Interview: www.talkinglead.com
FEATURING: Michael Mabee, Talking Lead, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Talking Lead Podcast is back on Friday the 13th however, we are bringing you good luck and a great message. Our special guest this episode is cancer survivor, fellow Lead Head and good friend Paul Markel of Student Of The Gun. Less than a year ago Paul was diagnosed with Cystic Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
He uprooted his home and business, moved to Salt Lake City, started treatment and his Fight. Today Paul is cancer-free and has written a book to tell the story of how his philosophy (and name of the book), “Fighting Solves Everything” saved his life.
Paul talks details with Lefty of his new book about how implementing a strict diet, strength training, attitude and science with his cancer treatments (along with support of family and friends) helped him in his successful “Fight” against this deadly disease.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- - September 25th, 2020
- Chinese Doctor: CV-19 Made in Wuhan Lab | SOTG 989 - September 23rd, 2020
- Judge Backs Constitution in PA Suit | SOTG 988 - September 21st, 2020
- - September 18th, 2020
- The Left wants Civil War: Are You Ready? | SOTG 987 - September 16th, 2020