When it comes time to choose tactical gear, there are so many choices it can be difficult to choose between the trash and the treasure. In the Patriot Fire Team Manual, Paul offers numerous suggestions to help you find the best tactical gear.
During our SOTG Homeroom segment from Crossbreed Holsters we will consider gun carriers who should know better. Professor Paul will offer advice to help you sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to firearms or 2nd Amendment related media.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review for this Podcast on whichever platform you use to listen (or all of them): iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeartRadio
Sources/Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Pre-Req Articles
- Pre-Req Radio Episodes
- Entertaining Video: https://www.facebook.com/studentofthegun/videos/1107456376010028/
- Armed Living DVD: https://www.studentofthegungear.com/
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters: Gun Carriers who should know better.
- Patriot Fire Team Manual: https://www.studentofthegungear.com/
- Chapter 1 and 2, Dressing the Part and Load Bearing Gear
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Expanding on the original Patriot Fire Team concept, the “Team Manual” considers how to create, equip, organize, and train a four man fire team consisting of your friends and neighbors.
Paul Markel has spent three decades as a professional gun-carrier; as a United States Marine, a police officer, and a professional bodyguard.
The gear and clothing selection and training suggestions that are offered in this Manual reflect a lifetime commitment to providing safety and security to the people of the United States of America.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Legion of Michael: Defending the Flock – Book - June 17th, 2020
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017