Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about tactical gear. Where should you place your magazine, med gear, etc. on your chest or on your belt? How much should you carry?
During weekly Quiet Time from Silencershop.com, the professor has some more recommended reading for you. We will go back to the Patriot Book Shelf to take a look.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Go to www.sotggiveaway.com to get in on the Advent Calendar giveaway!
- Get a digital copy of “Have Passport, Will Travel”: www.ShopSOTG.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Robert Lougee: How to divvy out your gear between belt and plate carrier
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- The Obama administration drove up the price of gold.
- Progressive Socialist Scumbag FDR Stole American Gold www.forbes.com
FEATURING: Forbes, Silencer Shop, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Of two men walking down Main Street, one with a gold coin in his pocket and the other carrying a bottle of booze, the first was now breaking the law and the second was an upstanding citizen. Or so went the joke in 1933, no funnier than it is today, with the Cyprus deposit-seizure fiasco neatly marking 80 years since President Franklin D.Roosevelt signed his infamous Executive Order 6102 on April 5, 1933.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 894 – Mexican Vacation and Rule 4 - October 21st, 2019
- SOTG 893 – Federal Judge Throws Out AR Lawsuit - October 16th, 2019
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019