Want tyranny? Sit around and do nothing. During today’s show Paul addresses what happens when good people are silent and refuse to act. Edmond Burke knew the deal, you should as well.
During our weekly Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, the Professor has another piece of recommending reading for you. This book comes from an author whose work we have come to appreciate it.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop: The Tyranny of Cliches by Jonah Goldberg
- Paul’s take on Utah Nurse arrest: Good men doing nothing. Standing around looking at phones, hands in pockets: www.brainyquote.com
- Edmund Burke Quote: www.brainyquote.com
- Fostech Outdoors Echo Trigger Discount Code “Student” – fostechoutdoors.com
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
THE ECHO AR-II TRIGGER IS CURRENTLY SHIPPING WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 7 DAYS OF ORDER BEING PLACED!!!
The Echo AR-II Trigger is a trigger for many but not all AR-15 platforms. The Echo AR-II trigger NO LONGER comes with a stripped carrier with gas key because it is no longer needed. You will use the M16 bolt carrier group already insdie your weapon. If you do not have a full auto carrier group in your weapon you will need to attain a full auto carrier in order for the Echo AR-II trigger to function. If you have any questions about the difference between a full auto carrier and a semi-automatic carrier please see our instruction manual that shows the illustration. You can also find this information at www.echoquestions.com.
The Echo AR-II Trigger is a ground breaking drop in design that is approved by the ATF.
The Echo AR-II Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings.
Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled.
Echo Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled and also when trigger is released.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017