During today’s Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, we will examine starting strength and the 4 core lifts; squat, bench press, (military) press, and deadlift. Jarrad will discuss his fitness journey using the information he gained from the Fight Strong course we attended in January. Paul and Jarrad consider the value of goal setting as well as the benefits of professional coaching.
Professor Paul will use this week’s Brownell’s Bullet Points to consider a popular topic: survival guns. How many of you have what you would refer to as a “survival gun” in your go bag or pack? Paul owns one of the original dedicated survival guns; the Springfield M6 Scout.
Brought to you by Silencer Shop!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
Free "Five Strategies" Book
Use Code "SOTG2015"
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Gunbroker Review – Where Have All The Good Guns Gone? - February 11th, 2020
- The Gray Man: Losing the War for Liberty - January 14th, 2020
- Protecting your Bug Out Guns with the ARK Bag - October 24th, 2019
- Mossberg 590 Shockwave: Why You Need One - October 4th, 2019
- Why You Need 9MM? - July 23rd, 2019