During today’s Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, we will examine starting strength and the 4 core lifts; squat, bench press, (military) press, and deadlift. Jarrad will discuss his fitness journey using the information he gained from the Fight Strong course we attended in January. Paul and Jarrad consider the value of goal setting as well as the benefits of professional coaching.
Professor Paul will use this week’s Brownell’s Bullet Points to consider a popular topic: survival guns. How many of you have what you would refer to as a “survival gun” in your go bag or pack? Paul owns one of the original dedicated survival guns; the Springfield M6 Scout.
Brought to you by Silencer Shop!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
Free "Five Strategies" Book
Use Code "SOTG2015"
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Neighborhood Watch with Rifles: Patriot Fire Team - July 21st, 2021
- 6mm Creedmoor – A 1400 Yard Rifle - July 15th, 2021
- Ruger 10/22: Samsonized – Samson Manufacturing [Review] - June 15th, 2021
- Barbell Training Saved My Life - May 13th, 2021
- Smoke Grenades and You: Shutter Bomb [Review] - April 14th, 2021