Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question regarding self-defense shooting and how far you should place a target for practical training. The Professor discusses using a rifle as a power tool versus a long range precision instrument.
For this week’s Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com we have an announcement to make. “Examining the Armed Citizen, the Historic Struggle between Man and the State for Control of Small Arms” is the latest book from Paul G. Markel. It is available now as an Amazon paperback and Kindle version.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review or update the review you already left
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Join The Student Lounge: www.getsotg.com
- Mykel Hawke Interview – retired special forces combat veteran senior enlisted/officer
- Guerrilla Challenge
- Encompass everything people might need in a post-apocalyptic or guerrilla warfare scenario
- 4 levels so families can participate
- Expose people to a lot of different skills, family bonding, corporate leadership
- IMDB.com – http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1780143/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
- Warrior of the Week: How far should you set your target when training for a self defense scenario?
- Quiet Time: Examining the Armed Citizen book is now available
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Get the Armed Living DVD at www.armedlivingdvd.com
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 745 – Lights, Sights, and Lasers with Wes Doss, Tactical Trainer - April 18th, 2018
- SOTG 744 – Attention New York Slaves, Time to Get in Line - April 16th, 2018
- SOTG 743 – YouTube Shooting Police Knew About Attacker - April 11th, 2018
- SOTG 742 – California Cops Handcuffed by the State - April 9th, 2018
- SOTG 741 – Matt Reynolds from Starting Strength Online Coaching - April 4th, 2018