Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question regarding self-defense shooting and how far you should place a target for practical training. The Professor discusses using a rifle as a power tool versus a long range precision instrument.
For this week’s Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com we have an announcement to make. “Examining the Armed Citizen, the Historic Struggle between Man and the State for Control of Small Arms” is the latest book from Paul G. Markel. It is available now as an Amazon paperback and Kindle version.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review or update the review you already left
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Join The Student Lounge: www.getsotg.com
- Mykel Hawke Interview – retired special forces combat veteran senior enlisted/officer
- Guerrilla Challenge
- Encompass everything people might need in a post-apocalyptic or guerrilla warfare scenario
- 4 levels so families can participate
- Expose people to a lot of different skills, family bonding, corporate leadership
- IMDB.com – http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1780143/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
- Warrior of the Week: How far should you set your target when training for a self defense scenario?
- Quiet Time: Examining the Armed Citizen book is now available
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Get the Armed Living DVD at www.armedlivingdvd.com
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 842 – Armed Citizens Stops Kidnapping - April 17th, 2019
- SOTG 841 – How to be an Armed Parent - April 15th, 2019
- SOTG 840 – CA Magazine Ban Reinstated? - April 10th, 2019
- SOTG 839 – LAPD to Cancel Gun Permission Slips - April 8th, 2019
- SOTG 838 – Marines Shorten Pistol Qualification - April 3rd, 2019