A crazed stalker attempted to kidnap WWE star, Sonya Deville, last week. Deville, whose real name is Daria Berenato, and her friend were thankfully able to escape her home and get away safely. What lessons can we learn from this scary situation?
In the book 5 Strategies that Could Save Your Life: Tips from a Professional Bodyguard, we spell out numerous security strategies to keep your family and you home safe from criminals.
During our Warrior of the Week segment, we switched it up. Professor Paul will ask the question and someone else will provide the answer.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- 5 Strategies that Could Save Your Life www.getsotg.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Attempted Kidnapping of WWE’s Sonya Deville popculture.com/sports
- Have Passport, Will Travel: ShopSOTG.com
FEATURING: Kim Klacik, NY Post, PopCulture.com, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
WWE Superstar Sonya Deville was in a scary situation this past weekend when a stalker broke into her home in Florida and attempted to kidnap her.
Deville and a friend were able to escape safely while the man, who has been identified as Phillip A. Thomas, was arrested. The attempted kidnapping was something Thomas has planned earlier in the year.
He had been following 26-year old’s social media posts and exhibited an “obsession” with her.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Christmas Gifts and Eating Flamingos | SOTG 1009 - December 2nd, 2020
- Body Armor and Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You | SOTG 1008 - November 30th, 2020
- Kung-Flu Part 2: Time to put the Chains back on the Slaves | SOTG 1007 - November 25th, 2020
- Release the Kraken | SOTG 1006 - November 23rd, 2020
- - November 20th, 2020