During our Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, Jarrad will explain the benefits of barbell training as well as other forms of fitness training.
Also, in our Brownells Bullet Point feature, Paul will offer some advice for finding inspiration. Where can you find inspiration for your next task or winter project?
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: https://www.studentofthegun.com/facebook
Sources/Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Training in Vegas week of SHOT, Shane Iversen, Valkyrie Training Solutions: valkyrietrainingsolutions.com
- Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: What if I am not interested in Barbell Training?
- Use promo code SOTG to save $79 on your first month at https://www.studentofthegun.com/ssoc
- Brownells Bullet Points: Inspiration
- What is your next skill? Firearms, Martial Arts, Training, Language, Art? https://www.brownells.com
FEATURING: SS Online Coach, Reynolds Strong, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, Gun District, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Starting Strength Discount Code – Go to https://www.studentofthegun.com/ssoc and use the code “SOTG” to save $79 on your first month.
Whether you are looking for a new firearm accessory, a natural disaster survival kit, or that new shotgun for next deer season, Brownells has you covered! Check out all our featured new product videos to see the latest additions. We have all the new products from your favorite brands to help you stay on top of your game ? whatever it is!
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 729 – New Army Standards and Guns Cause Suicide - February 20th, 2018
- SOTG 728 – 2nd Amendment and Gun Free Schools - February 19th, 2018
- SOTG 727 – Civic Duty and Community Service - February 14th, 2018
- SOTG 726 – Special Guest Mykel Hawke: The Guerrilla Challenge & Examining the Armed Citizen - February 12th, 2018
- SOTG 725 – Evil Men will Always Get Guns - February 7th, 2018