During today’s installment of the Warrior of the Week, we have posed a great question; Should you join a Militia? Now the media has done a good job the last decade or so making “Militia” seem like a dirty word. But Prof. Paul dives into what it really means, and whether you should consider joining or establishing one in your area.
If you are in Virginia though, that may become difficult soon. The socialists up there are attempting to make the assembly of a militia, and certain forms of training, a Felony. However, there is this little thing called the Efficiency of the Militia Act A.K.A. the Dick Act of 1903.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Ben Voltmer, “What are your thoughts on joining a militia? Good way to meet LMIs and train together or just a group of people ‘playing army’?”
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Virginia Socialist Democrats want to outlaw training and dissent lis.virginia.gov
- Efficiency of the Militia Act aka the Dick Act of 1903 lis.virginia.gov
- Sec 1 Who?
- Sec 13 Gear authorized -Standard Service Magazine Arms = Parity
- Sec 18 Training
FEATURING: Viginia.gov, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:
1. That § 18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia is amended and reenacted as follows:
§ 18.2-433.2. Paramilitary activity prohibited; penalty.
A person shall be is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:
1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
Be it enacted by the Senate and fouse of representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the militia shall consist of every able-bodied male citizen of the respective States, Territories, and the District of Columbia, and every able-bodied male of foreign birth who has declared his intention to become a citizen, who is more than eighteen and less than forty-five years of age, and shall be divided into two classes-the organized militia, to be known as the National Guard of the State, Territory, or District of Columbia, or by such other designations as may be given them by the laws of the respective States or Territories, and the remainder to be known as the Reserve Militia.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 919 – American Patriots are “Mentally Ill” - January 22nd, 2020
- SOTG 918 – AR Lower is NOT a Firearm - January 20th, 2020
- SOTG 917 – St. Louis Shell Game to Ban Concealed Carry - January 15th, 2020
- SOTG 916 – What is the Purpose of Fighting? - January 13th, 2020
- SOTG 915 – Iran Reality Check and Tactical Skill Set - January 8th, 2020