Paul will continue his examination of the Mossberg Shockwave in the Brownell’s Bullet Point feature. Paul and Zach, the Shipping Orge, have some field experience to share with you as well as the 12 gauge loads that worked well in the gun.
During our Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, Dr. Dan is back. This week, Dan will demystify the use of stem cells for us. You definitely do not want to miss this show.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Echo II Trigger discount “Student” until Oct 15 – www.studentofthegun.com/echo
- Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Demystifying Stem Cells Pt. 1 with Dr. Dan Olesnicky from SWAT Fuel. *Grad Program Members get Starting Strength Discount
- Brownells Bullet Points: Short Shotguns: Mossberg Shockwave, Field Report – http://www.brownells.com
- Send your kids to Europe, They’ll be fine – EXCLUSIVE: Four female Boston College foreign exchange students who were sprayed with acid at Marseille train station are pictured as it emerges two of them suffered facial burns – http://www.dailymail.co.uk
- Germany’s Migrant Rape Crisis: January 2017 – https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/
- We Will Not Be Censored: EP 621 tomorrow, share it with everyone you know.
FEATURING: SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Mossberg’s 590 Shockwave pump action sports a 14″ barrel and a unique “bird’s head” pistol grip instead of a full buttstock, making it compact and highly maneuverable – ideal for a personal defense shotgun. And the 590 Shockwave is not subject to the National Firearms Act, so you don’t need to go through the hassle of filling out ATF paperwork to acquire a tax stamp – you can see Mossberg’s ATF exemption letter right here: http://www.mossberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Shockwave-Letter-from-ATF-3-2-17.pdf
(also check your state and local laws).
A woman with ‘deep psychological problems’ was in custody in the French city of Marseille on Sunday after spraying four American students with acid and burning two in the face.
The attack took place shortly after 11am on Sunday at the St Charles station, where the four women were preparing to board a train.
All were Boston College juniors in their early 20s ? three of them on a study abroad program in the French capital, and the fourth based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
They were named by their university as Courtney Siverling, Charlotte Kaufman, Michelle Krug and Kelsey Kosten.
The 41-year-old attacker used a cleaning substance containing hydrochloric acid that she is thought to have picked up from a local DIY store.
Four emergency services vehicles arrived at the station, which was packed on a Sunday morning at the tail-end of the holiday season.
After carrying out the assault, the women displayed photos of her own burns, allegedly picked up in an earlier incident.
Police reports show that Germany’s migrant rape crisis continues unabated, although accurate statistics are notoriously non-existent, this in one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. German authorities have repeatedly been accused of underreporting the true scale of the migrant crime problem in the country.
According to Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt, BKA) data (page 14), in 2013, migrants (Zuwanderer) committed 599 sex crimes, or an average of two a day. In 2014, migrants committed 949 sex crimes, or around three per day. In 2015, migrants committed 1,683 sex crimes, or around five per day. During the first three quarters of 2016, migrants committed 2,790 sex crimes, or around ten per day.
In fact, the actual number of migrant-related sex crimes in Germany is at least two or three times higher than the official number. For example, only 10% of the sex crimes committed in Germany appear in the official statistics, according to André Schulz, head of the Criminal Police Association (Bund Deutscher Kriminalbeamter, BDK).
In addition, the BKA data includes only crimes that have been solved (aufgeklärten Straftaten). According to police statistics, on average only around half of all crimes committed in Germany in any given year are solved (Aufklärungsquote).
Moreover, BKA crime statistics do not include data from North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state in Germany and the one with the largest number of migrants, or from Hamburg, the second-largest city in the country.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017