Our friend Scott Hambrick is back and we will conclude this most informative and thoughtful interview dealing with Online Great Books, Strength, and voluntary hardship. We trust you will enjoy it.
During our weekly Brownells Bullet Points guns and gear segment, Professor Paul will consider rifle scopes and rings. What height rings will work best for you? Not all scope rings are the same.
Also, for our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we consider the folly and risks of hanging out with unarmed people. Do yourself a favor and listen louder.
Happy Halloween from SOTG! Use the code ” SpookySOTG ” to get 15% OFF of Adult & Youth THB Shirts: ShopSOTG.com
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Use the code “ SpookySOTG ” to get 15% Off Adult & Youth THB Shirts: ShopSOTG.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- What height scope rings to you need?
- Team Honey Badger FB Group: www.facebook.com/groups
- A group for people who are Raising/Have Raised Honey Badgers, or maybe for a Honey Badger themselves.
- SOTG Homeroom
- Hanging with Unarmed People
- Use Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Part 3 & Final of the Scott Hambrick Interview
- Join GetSOTG.com to get access to the Uncut version of the Scott Hambrick interview, as well as many other interviews!
FEATURING: Scott Hambrick, Century Arms, Crossbreed Holsters, Brownells Inc, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Use the code ” SpookySOTG ” to get 15% OFF of Adult & Youth THB Shirts: ShopSOTG.com | Valid 10/31-11/03
When you sign-up for Online Great Books, you are making a decision to invest in yourself and the world around you.
Upon joining you will receive your welcome kit which includes a physical copy of How to Read A Book by Mortimer J. Adler (THE guide to becoming a better reader), our OGB handbook, invitations to our Socratic Crash course, and more!