One Mall Santa stepped up and delivered a nerf gun to a 4-year-old boy after another one had made the little boy cry. There is a lesson to be learned here.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question regarding attaching a pistol holster to a chest rig or plate carrier. Who makes that gear and is that a viable option? Professor Paul has done so and has some advice.
Zach, the Shipping Ogre, has an update for your regarding the gear store and our efforts to help out a good friend in need. We also take a moment for a quick Q&A session.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Watch / Listen Now
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:00:00] Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Do you have any recommendations on a pistol holster for a plate carrier? Or is it best to carry a sidearm elsewhere? – Ben Voltmer
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners: Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:00:00] Mall Santa brings Nerf gun to boy who cried after being told ‘no guns’ for Christmas www.fox32chicago.com
- [0:00:00] Q&A Session
- When flying with a checked gun, is there any problem if the flight changes planes on the way to your destination? – Scott Scheid
- [0:00:00] Support Zach Hall
FEATURING: Iron Unicorn Apparel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
After a young boy’s visit with Santa ended in tears from being told he couldn’t have a toy gun, a mall in Illinois apologized by sending another jolly ol’ Saint Nick to his home with a brand new Nerf gun.
The boy was captured on video posted by his mother, Sabella DeCarlo, at a mall in Norridge, a suburb of Chicago. It shows 4-year-old Michael sitting at a table across from the mall Santa on Dec. 6.
Check out the most recent issue of the Liberty Letter: www.studentofthegun.com/news/liberty-letter
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Hogs Gone Wild in New Orleans East & Choosing a BCG | SOTG 1109 - November 24th, 2021
- Mission Specific Camo and FBI Domestic Spy Program | SOTG 1108 - November 22nd, 2021
- Straight Outta the Bushes | Liberty Letter #125 - November 19th, 2021
- Pastor Disarms Gunman & How to Build an AR | SOTG 1107 - November 17th, 2021
- Kyle Rittenhouse Trial: What You Won’t Hear on TV | SOTG 1106 - November 15th, 2021