Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about rifle optics for his AR-15. What kind of performance can we reasonably expect from our scoped rifle? What determines the accuracy of a rifle?
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, we will take some time to appreciate a man who was arguably the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant in the history of the U.S. Army. He served our nation in a time before the Army decided to tell its troops to “run and hide”.
The FBI Uniformed Crime Report for 2018 is out. Despite what we are being told by the entrenched state-controlled media, deaths by rifles in the United States are not at an all-time high. As a matter of fact, more people died from knives, hammer, and clubs than from any kind of rifle in 2018.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Dan Strait – I am aware that optics only help you see better, not shoot better, and that with training a person could hit a man-sized target at 800 yards with iron sights. However, if I picked up a 1-8x scope for my AR, what range would my shooting realistically be bumped out to? Or more accurately, what range would 8x be optimized for?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Conspicuous Gallantry
*Before the Army decided to “Run and Hide”
- TOPIC: Conspicuous Gallantry
- More People killed with Hammers and Clubs than Rifles www.lawenforcementtoday.com
FEATURING: Law Enforcement Today, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
It’s the data that the mainstream media tends to bury when it doesn’t fit their agenda.
According to the FBI, more than five times as many people were killed in 2018 by knives, clubs and other cutting instruments than with rifles.
The metrics show that there were a total of 1,515 deaths by knives or other cutting instruments last year. Compare that against 297 people killed by rifles.
It’s a gap that widened significantly over 2017. In that year, the FBI said nearly four times as many people were stabbed to death as killed with rifles. During that year, the number of murders with rifles was around 400.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Generation Fright: Are We Raising Fearful Kids? | SOTG 966 - July 6th, 2020
- - July 3rd, 2020
- Biden: “No Amendment is Absolute” | SOTG 965 - July 1st, 2020
- American Liberty is Not a Game | SOTG 964 - June 29th, 2020
- - June 26th, 2020