Did complete a gun build project this winter? During our weekly Brownell’s Bullet Points guns and gear segment, the Professor consider gun build projects and offer a new way to highlight your achievement.
Should a person carry a gun at home, during the daytime, or is that just paranoia? We use our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters to address a real life incident where a man and his daughter were attacked, at home, in the middle of the day.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- The Bookshelf: https://www.studentofthegun.com/bookshelf
- Book Study of Examining the Armed Citizen book – www.ExaminingTheArmedCitizen.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Brownells Build Up – post your pictures and tag them #brownellsbuildup
- SOTG Homeroom
- Hypocrite Much? Anti-Gun Fascist has armed guards https://chicagocitywire.com
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A man and his daughter are recovering from a coyote attack.
The Davie County Sheriff says it happened on East Depot Street around 3:15 p.m. on Saturday, May 19.
The man said his 7-year-old daughter was playing on a swing in their backyard when he heard something, ran outside and saw what he thought was a coyote attacking the girl. The dad says he pulled the coyote off of her and it ran off.
The dad received stitches around his eye and the girl has a bite mark and stitches on her thigh.
This is the second coyote attack reported in Davie County this year. In March, a 9-year-old girl was attacked by a coyote at her home in Advance.
An armed security guard associated with staunch anti-gun and nationally known social activist, Father Michael Pfleger, was arrested on May 27 outside St. Sabina’s Roman Catholic Church on the South Side where Pfleger is a senior pastor.
The Chicago Police (CPD) charged Henry Eugene Hale, 35, with possessing a firearm without a valid Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) card. He was released on $150 bond.
A spokesperson for the CPD told Chicago City Wire that police officers approached Hale at the church, which is at 1200 W. 78th Place, when “they saw him holding a firearm.”
Records with the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation show that Hale’s FOID card expired in December 2017. Records also show that he is certified to work in Illinois as a security guard, and that he was once disciplined but it doesn’t explain why.
A May 29 blog post on “Second City Cop” referred to Hale as “Pfleger’s security” and said that “Pfleger and his minions called 006th dist (sic) nonstop to try to get the guy out of arrest.”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 842 – Armed Citizens Stops Kidnapping - April 17th, 2019
- SOTG 841 – How to be an Armed Parent - April 15th, 2019
- SOTG 840 – CA Magazine Ban Reinstated? - April 10th, 2019
- SOTG 839 – LAPD to Cancel Gun Permission Slips - April 8th, 2019
- SOTG 838 – Marines Shorten Pistol Qualification - April 3rd, 2019