Rifle Caliber Pistol (RCP) or Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR), you decide. When it comes to individual liberty and the preservation of the principles upon which this nation was founded, which is the more appropriate tool?
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm of the Week segment, Professor Paul has a unique firearm for your consideration. Have you heard of the C93 Sporter?
Also, as an added bonus for you, the Professor will take you back to the 1920’s and consider the history of media driven fear campaigns in the United States of America. When did the criminal government in DC learn how to use the media to manipulate the people?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:10:17] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
• TOPIC: Century C93 Sporter: HK93 Clone
• Huge thanks to our Partners:Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• Get your smoke bombs at www.studentofthegun.com/shutterbomb
• [0:31:28] RCP or SBR? Which is better for American Patriots?
FEATURING: Duracoat, Century Arms, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
SOTG 908 – The End of the SBR?
Could we possibly see the end of the SBR, or more pointedly, the end of restrictive laws governing the SBR? The answer is “yes” if we can get behind some of our congressmen who have proposed an end to the egregious short-barreled rifle restrictions.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Your Name is on the List | SOTG 1064 - June 21st, 2021
- Professor Paul’s First & Newest Toy! | Liberty Letter #106 - June 18th, 2021
- Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco | SOTG 1063 - June 16th, 2021
- Judge Overturns CA Assault Weapon Ban | SOTG 1062 - June 14th, 2021
- It’s a Matter of Liberty and Freedom | Liberty Letter #105 - June 11th, 2021