How rare are attacks on BART trains? According to the Chief of Police of BART, attacks on BART passengers are indeed “rare”. This comes as little comfort to the family of a man who was stabbed to death on a BART train, in the middle of the day, this week.
Would you like to be the SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week and have your voice played on SOTG Radio? Professor Paul will remind you just how that can happen. Paul and Zach will also refresh your memory and let you know about all of the holiday goodness that is coming your way for Christmas.
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Paul will share a wonderful experience with you and suggests a way to experience some peace and beauty during the upcoming Christmas season.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Wanna win some kick-butt stuff? Go to SOTGGiveaway.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Engage in some musical and visual beauty this Christmas season www.trans-siberian.com
- Man stabbed to death aboard San Francisco area train www.yahoo.com
FEATURING: Yahoo, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A man who was stabbed to death aboard a San Francisco Bay Area commuter train Tuesday may have been trying to stop the theft of another rider’s shoes, authorities said.
The man was stabbed around 1 p.m. aboard a BART train pulling into a Hayward station.
Police were looking into whether the victim, a man in his 40s, was a good Samaritan who tried to stop the suspect from stealing items from another person, possibly shoes, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
The suspect ran from the station. He was arrested a block away after employees of a car dealership said he tried to steal a van, the Chronicle said.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 940 – How Big is your CCW Gun? - April 6th, 2020
- Covid-Ops: Is the Government Tracking You? | Liberty Letter #051 - April 4th, 2020
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020