What is the Punisher collection and what does it entail? Professor Paul is back with news about his latest Duracoat project and how that led to a new Op Ed piece from our friend, Nicholas Orr.
During our Brownells Bullet Points we will discuss the XM177E2, better known as the CAR-15. What did Paul do to the gun this last weekend?
Also, we have an SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters. What should your priorities be when it comes to concealed carry and your daily defense? We discuss, not just firearms, but other items that every citizen should have on their person every time they leave their house.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:30] Precision Rifle Course – Aug 06-08 www.ShopSOTG.com
• [0:04:35] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
• TOPIC: Professor Paul completed the Duracoat Punisher collection over the weekend
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:13:30] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: Concealed Carry Priorities: What is most important?
• The Fundamental Four – www.studentofthegun.com/articles
• [0:20:45] Jarrad & Paul Hallucinate
• [0:32:37] How Hollywood disgraced the Punisher
• Our friend Nick wrote a new article www.officialnicholasorr.com/hollywood
• [0:44:44] Q&A Session
• Agreed, but what does that have to do with using your rear sight post though? There is a great benefit to having a light. When you use light those dots become nonexistent but I still train to use my sights in conjunction with my light. – Gerardo S. Facebook
• Answer – The Science of Sight www.studentofthegun.com/articles/accur8-sights
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
It has been long enough now since Seasons 1 and 2 of The Punisher aired on Netflix. If you still have not watched the show and are worried about spoilers, read on at your own risk. You have been warned. Is it possible for fiction to be realistic? Do Hollywood writers get an automatic pass when for getting it wrong? For this piece we will examine how Hollywood scriptwriters disgraced The Punisher.
As true fans of the character will be aware of, The Punisher first appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man as an antagonist, a side character, in issue #129 in 1974. Side note: if you have a mint copy, it will fetch you north of $5000 online. Frank Castle was introduced as a USMC combat-veteran. Naturally, the most recent conflict at that time was the Vietnam War.
The stand alone Punisher comics did not hit the shelves until mid-1980’s. Fast forward to today, Marvel and Netflix introduced The Punisher to the newest generation as a USMC veteran of the current Global War on Terror. Just as he did in the comic books, Frank Castle spent time alongside Matt Murdock, aka Daredevil, before branching out with his own story.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Your Name is on the List | SOTG 1064 - June 21st, 2021
- Professor Paul’s First & Newest Toy! | Liberty Letter #106 - June 18th, 2021
- Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco | SOTG 1063 - June 16th, 2021
- Judge Overturns CA Assault Weapon Ban | SOTG 1062 - June 14th, 2021
- It’s a Matter of Liberty and Freedom | Liberty Letter #105 - June 11th, 2021