During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, Professor Paul will consider something that is as important as guns and ammo in the field; warm, dry clothing. Before you spend a lot of money on gear listen to this show, you might be glad you did.
Also, we have a go team moment from one of our graduates. Remember, when you take training, the life you save may be your own.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Go Team Moment: Noah, youngest graduate of Beyond the Bandaid, used his PLS kit on himself https://www.studentofthegungear.com/
- We are giving away a DefendAR-15 Bump Stock. Enter at https://www.sotggiveaway.com
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters: What is old is new again. Don’t overlook military surplus for good gear.
- Ignorance, Distraction, Guilt
- Gun Control is Mind Control – Man destroys his AR-15 in light of mass shootings http://kxan.com/
- Articles from Professor Paul
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Fed up with recent mass shootings, a gun enthusiast from California destroyed one of his most prized possessions: an AR-15 rifle.
“I feel like I’ve done the only thing that I can do in this equation,” Chad Vachter said. “Even if it’s just a small thing, I did my part to make things better.”
Vachter says he’s still keeping his shotgun and pistol, and supports people’s Second Amendment rights. He decided to take a hammer to his AR-15 rifle in light of mass shootings involving similar weapons, including one in Las Vegas where 58 people died and one in Sutherland Springs, Texas, where 26 died.
“I can’t do it,” Vachter said. “I can’t have something in my house that so easily could become a part of another situation like that, and I’m not going to be desensitized to it, I refuse to.”
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017