Prepared People are the least likely to panic or live in fear during an emergency or a crisis. What are the various levels of preparation? Is it more important to purchase stuff or to have training?
Our Warrior of the Week has a question regarding rifle optics for someone with vision cross-dominance. Professor Paul is happy to address that question and make solid recommendations.
How can you help and be of assistance to first-time gun buyers? We have an answer. Also, are you ready to fill your Go Bag or your Bug Out Bag? Zach, the Shipping Ogre, has been working hard to help you out with your preparation.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Please leave us a fresh review, on whatever podcast platform you’re listening on
- Are you, or someone you know, a new gun buyer? Share this article with them!
- My First Gun www.studentofthegun.com/articles
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From LaRue- All weapons would wear some kind of RDS with backup sights. She is cross-eye dominant, so we’re trying to find one that works best for that situation.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Prepared People Don’t Panic – Why?
- Levels of Preparation
- Training and Gear
- Independent Liberty Minded
FEATURING: SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
#1 Choosing Your First Gun: Handguns
Picking your first gun can be a daunting task. By the time you reach the gun store counter, you’ve likely received more advice from friends and family than you can remember. Unfortunately, much of that advice might have been contradictory.”My First Gun” is aimed at helping you by delivering real, true information, arming you with facts to make your next gun purchase a success.
Your Uncle Jim said to buy a revolver, the guy at work said to buy a “compact. 22”, your buddy from the gym said “get a Glock”. What’s a person to do?
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- The Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge | Liberty Letter #059 - May 29th, 2020
- Killer Karen Follow Up & Violent Crime Skyrockets | SOTG 955 - May 27th, 2020
- Professor Paul: An Instrument of Liberty? [Best Of] | SOTG 954 - May 25th, 2020
- - May 22nd, 2020
- Homeschool Your Kids | SOTG 953 - May 20th, 2020