Jarrad reminds you that Hillsdale College has a US Constitution course available for every American. He even put the direct link in the show notes for you.
During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider the idea of “my gunfight” versus being in “a gunfight”. There is an absolute difference in the two and how you prepare for them.
(Original Publish Date: 02/23/2017 | Original Episode #: 561)
Today’s Homework: Start thinking of a firearm as an instrument of Liberty!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- What is a Gun? Sporting tool? Recreational implement? Collectors Item? Sports, Games, Hobbies?
- There is only one way that a firearm can be preserved as an apart of an inalienable right: Instrument of (Individual) Liberty.
- Individual Liberty is paramount. If liberty and freedom are granted by the state or the “collective” then the instruments of individual liberty are non-essential. Only the State required them.
- Take the free-to-you course about the Constitution here: info.hillsdale.edu
FEATURING: dailymirror, SilencerShop, madisonrising, ptjarrad, SOTGUniversity,
PARTNERS: BrownellsInc, Froglube, crossbreedholsters, centuryarms, SWATfuel, DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, SilencerShop
FIND US ON: GunDistrict, iTunesUS, Stitcherradio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, InstagramEnglish, Facebook, twitterinc, tumblr
The Constitution secures your freedoms as an American.
Understand it like never before in Hillsdale College’s free online course.
The U.S. Constitution is the key to securing liberty for all Americans — yet very few know exactly what it says, and what freedoms it protects. Hillsdale College is dedicating this year to educating millions of Americans about this critical document. That’s why the College is offering its most popular course, “Constitution 101” for free, when you sign up now.
Hillsdale’s course, Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the Constitution, features the same professors who teach this course on Hillsdale College’s campus. Hillsdale is one of the only colleges in America — outside of the military academies — that requires every student to take a course on the Constitution to graduate.
The course is delivered via email, with one lesson per week for 10 weeks. Each lesson features lively teaching and discussion boards, suggested readings, weekly quizzes, and more.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017
- SOTG 694 – Black Rifle Coffee and Readyman Visit - November 20th, 2017
- SOTG 682 – Team Tactics: The World is Not the Range & Getting Hard Again - October 30th, 2017
- SOTG 681 – Tactical Gear Choices: Trash or Treasure - October 26th, 2017