Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a serious question. Are the police in America being militarized, and if so, is this a good or a bad thing? We will take some time to consider the history of policing in the United States.
For our Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, we have a special interview with Scott Hambrick of Online Great Books. Scott is a Starting Strength coach, entrepreneur, and one well-read individual. We produced so much valuable content that this will be part one of the interview with others to follow.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Thanks to everyone who checked out the Revamped ShopSOTG.com!
- If you have not, give it a look!
- We have a YouTube Channel!
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- From Zach (Not the Shipping Ogre): There is a rumor that the Police are becoming more militarized. Is this true, and if so is it a good thing or a bad thing?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Quiet Time
- Visit SilencerShop.com
- Beginning of our Interview with Scott Hambrick
FEATURING: Scott Hambrick, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
I think my story is typical. I never, ever participated in any sort of athletic activity as a young person. Not one quarter, down or inning. My driver’s license at age 16 read 6’2″ and 143 pounds. I was an underweight male. I got married to Charity, another coach here, at 22 years old and worked hard to build a business and a life.
By age 34 I was fat and detrained. One morning I got out of breath while tying my shoes and decided to change it. I hired a “trainer”, restricted my calories and proceeded to lose 53 pounds. It was hard, I was constantly hungry, my bench press never went up and I was skinny fat 179 pounds.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 901 – 911 Failure: Dispatcher Ignores Pleas for Help - November 13th, 2019
- SOTG 900 – Veterans: The Cure for a Sick Nation - November 11th, 2019
- SOTG 899 – Detroit Today: Murder Down, Dead Crooks Up - November 6th, 2019
- SOTG 898 – Trump on 2A and Changes in Florida CCW? - November 4th, 2019
- SOTG 897 – Gun Control Failure on Display in California - October 30th, 2019