Professor Paul has a new book, the Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide. This follow up to the original PFT Manual includes specific details to form and equip your Patriot Fire Team or your Neighborhood Watch with rifles.
What does the Minneapolis Police Department’s advice for the beleaguered people of that city, the citizens being robbed and abused daily? Hold on to your hats. You might not believe the cutting edge crime-fighting plan that the MPD has for you.
Also, Paul and Jarrad have an after-action report for you from our most recent Precision Rifle course held here in free America. Are you ready to live like a free man or woman?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Precision Rifle After-Action, Part 1
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Minneapolis PD: You’re On Your Own
- ‘Do As They Say’: Minneapolis Police Tell Residents To ‘Be Prepared To Give Up’ Personal Belongings To Robbers www.dailywire.com
FEATURING: Daily Wire, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Minneapolis Police informed residents of the city’s embattled 3rd Precinct to prepare for the giving up of their personal belongings to potential robbers and advised them to do as criminals say for their own safety.
According to a July 28 email provided to Alpha News MN that was also forwarded to The Daily Wire, the Minneapolis Police Department offered “prevention tips” to residents hoping to avoid being a victim of the skyrocketing cases of robbery and carjacking that have plagued the city since George Floyd’s death in May.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Christmas Gifts and Eating Flamingos | SOTG 1009 - December 2nd, 2020
- Body Armor and Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You | SOTG 1008 - November 30th, 2020
- Kung-Flu Part 2: Time to put the Chains back on the Slaves | SOTG 1007 - November 25th, 2020
- Release the Kraken | SOTG 1006 - November 23rd, 2020
- - November 20th, 2020