Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about selection personal body armor. Should you choose an external plate carrier or convert soft armor? Many folks who have not served in the military have similar questions.
After a sufficient cooling down period, the British media gave the public names and pictures of those responsible for the latest terrorist attack in London. We were shocked and saddened to learn that those involved were Muslim Missionaries… not.
Today’s Homework: Text TRAIN to 844-207-7684
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- YouTube reinstates SOTG 621.Thank you for writing them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBKcEF4Gt0s
- Warrior of the Week: Body Armor Choices, Patriot Fire Team Manual: www.studentofthegungear.com/collections
- Only took 3 days to release photo of Haj bomber – Parsons Green bombing: Police arrest second refugee foster child: http://www.telegraph.co.uk
- London Bomber Was A Syrian Refugee: http://patriotsandpolitics.com
- Does it seem like the UK government really wants to end haj terror?
FEATURING: @madisonrising, @ptjarrad, @SOTGUniversity,
PARTNERS: @BrownellsInc, @Froglube, @crossbreedholsters, @centuryarms, @SWATfuel, @DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, @SilencerShop
FIND US ON: @GunDistrict, @iTunesUS, @Stitcherradio, @AppleTV, @Roku, @Amazon, @GooglePlay, @YouTube, @Full30TV, @InstagramEnglish, @Facebook, @twitterinc, @tumblr, #StudentForLife, #StudentoftheGun
Police have arrested a second refugee foster child who had been living with the same family as part of the terror investigation into the Parsons Green bombing.
Yahyah Farroukh, 21, was arrested outside the chicken shop where he worked in Hounslow on Saturday night just hours after police caught the 18-year-old suspected of planting the Tube bomb at the Port of Dover, witnesses say.
After his arrest police cordoned off his home just yards from Heathrow Airport in Stanwell, Surrey. The Syrian refugee had previously lived at the home of Ron and Penny Jones, who had been fostering the 18-year-old before his arrest.
Officers also searched Aladdins Fried Chicken in Hounslow.
So, just for those who decry the Trump Administration’s desire to implement harsher vetting of refugees entering the United States, here’s a tidbit of news that will ruin your morning: the bomber who attacked the London tube train Friday morning was, drum roll, please
An 18-year-old refugee from Syria who arrived in Great Britain at the age of 15.
Here’s what we know of his story. Arrested by Kent police as he tried to purchase a ferry ticket to Calais, the teenager reportedly had migrated to the “Jungle camp” at Calais when he was 15. Because he was not with his parents, he was allowed entrance to the United Kingdom, where he was processed through a migrant center in Kent, then taken into a foster family’s home in Sunbury on Thames.
What is unclear is whether the terrorist was a genuine refugee or if he had been sent by Islamic State. Will Geddes, CEO of security consultants ICP, stated, ‘“I think the age of the man arrested is significant, we are not talking about people in their 40s or 50s, we are talking about young people. This is a generational struggle that will be difficult to root out.”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 903 – Brits to Withhold Medical Care for “Hate Speech” - November 20th, 2019
- SOTG 902 – Hong Kong Protesters Go Medieval - November 18th, 2019
- SOTG 901 – 911 Failure: Dispatcher Ignores Pleas for Help - November 13th, 2019
- SOTG 900 – Veterans: The Cure for a Sick Nation - November 11th, 2019
- SOTG 899 – Detroit Today: Murder Down, Dead Crooks Up - November 6th, 2019