We have a SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week question for you. This week’s winner wants to know what is needed for a church security team. As someone who has been a professional bodyguard, Paul has some serious thoughts on the matter.
During our Quiet Time segment from SilencerShop.com, Paul and Jarrad will consider lessons and warning from the past. Where can we go to find warnings from the past? What resources are available to us in this modern age?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Ryan Barker- What do you need to know for Church security?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Thanks to the Top Contributors of the SOTG Public Group!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Warnings from the Past; 1984, Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451
- Outdoor Expert: Don’t Carry a gun in the wild www.outsideonline.com
FEATURING: Outside Online, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Earlier this month, a thru-hiker was stabbed to death on the Appalachian Trail in Virginia. After a few cursory moments of thoughts and prayers, the internet started offering suggestions that hikers arm themselves with guns.
Comments on the Outside social-media channels ranged from thoughtful to truly paranoid, but what surprised most me was how many people claimed to carry a gun on the trails in response to Wes Siler’s 2018 piece about whether or not to carry a firearm in the backcountry (he ultimately argues that nonlethal defense is a better option).
Many, it seems, fancy themselves pretty savvy gunslingers: Is that Wild Bill Hickock or Jeremy from accounting? It’s hard to tell. And that scares me far more than any grizzly bear or random hiker I’m likely to encounter. Anonymous recreationists carrying guns should scare you, too.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020
- SOTG 937 – Covid-19 Prompts National Guard Call Out in NY - March 25th, 2020
- SOTG 936 – 3 Prepping Mistakes - March 23rd, 2020