A five year veteran of the Cleveland Police Department was arrested and arraigned on multiple charges, including the attempted kidnapping of a 12-year-old girl last week. But, remember, only the police should have guns.
During our Brownell’s Bullet Points segment, Professor Paul will consider muzzle devices for rifles. When and why would you need to have one or install a new one on your rifle? We have some advice for you.
For this week’s SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider 9mm versus .380 ACP. Is there ever a time when a .380 is a better choice than a 9mm? Paul and Jarrad spend several hours on the range recently testing out some new 9mm and .380 pistols.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Understanding Muzzle Devices
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: 9mm vs .380. Is .380 ever a better choice?
- Cleveland Cop accused of urinating on a 12-year-old girl during attempted kidnapping www.wkyc.com/article
FEATURING: WKYC, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A Cleveland police officer was arrested Tuesday on accusations he tried to kidnap a 12-year-old girl.
Patrol Officer Solomon Nhiwatiwa, 34, was officially indicted Wednesday by a Cuyahoga County Grand Jury. He faces several charges, including:
- 1 count of Attempted Kidnapping (with Sexual Motivation Specification)
- 1 count of Pandering Obscenity Involving A Minor
- 1 count of Disseminating Matter Harmful To Juveniles
- 1 count of Endangering Children
- 1 count of Criminal Child Enticement
- 1 count of Public Indecency
- 1 count of Assault
- 1 count of Attempted Interference With Custody
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 901 – 911 Failure: Dispatcher Ignores Pleas for Help - November 13th, 2019
- SOTG 900 – Veterans: The Cure for a Sick Nation - November 11th, 2019
- SOTG 899 – Detroit Today: Murder Down, Dead Crooks Up - November 6th, 2019
- SOTG 898 – Trump on 2A and Changes in Florida CCW? - November 4th, 2019
- SOTG 897 – Gun Control Failure on Display in California - October 30th, 2019