During our Brownells Bullet Point segment, we will consider our emergency food plan and address the pathetic situation we are witnessing in the United States Also, Brownells is now carrying their own brand of Black Rifle Coffee.
For this week’s SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, Paul addresses a question from our public group. How should you configure and adjustable IWB holsters and how deep should it ride in your pants?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Emergency Food Plan
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom
- On what are your EDC choices based? Experience, Training, or Internet Gossip?
- SOTG18 at www.crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Holster Depth and Adjustments
- Ohio General Assembly Overrides Gov. Kasich’s Veto of H.B. 228 [UPDATE: VOTE TALLIES] www.buckeyefirearms.org
FEATURING: Buckeye Firearms, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In a historic action, the Ohio General Assembly has overridden Governor Kasich’s ill-advised veto of H.B. 228. The House override was on a 67 to 22 vote. The Ohio Senate override was on a 21 to 11 vote.
Even though John Kasich used all his political power and even used political gamesmanship, he could not stop the legislature from doing the their job, and executing the will of the Ohio people.
The law contains many powerful improvements for Ohio’s 4 million gun owners. Here are a few:
- Shifts the burden of proof back to the prosecutor so that you are innocent until proven guilty. Ohio is the only state in the U.S. that makes gun owners guilty until proven innocent in matters of self defense.
- Strengthens “preemption” provisions in Ohio law that prevent local governments from passing their own gun laws.
- Aligns the definition of “shotgun” to mirror Federal law to end the confusion about the Mossberg Shockwave and similar firearms that are currently legal under federal law but illegal under Ohio state law.
- Eliminates the requirement to post no-gun signs in locations which have authorized the carrying of firearms.
- Puts teeth into the law so that authorities can prosecute criminals who make “straw” purchases for felons.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 885 – Mark Walters Pt. 1 and Armed Citizens - September 18th, 2019
- SOTG 884 – Hockey Player Rewarded with AK-47 - September 16th, 2019
- SOTG 883 – 9/11 Patriot Day; What Does it Mean to be a Patriot? - September 11th, 2019
- SOTG 882 – Disarmed by Lies and US Constitution Study - September 9th, 2019
- SOTG 881 – Bloody Labor Day in Chicago - September 4th, 2019