We have another Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com. Professor Paul refers back to a previous reading assignment; Brave New World. We consider one of the primary themes in BNW and how we are seeing that play out in our world today.
From where does morality come? How do children learn to be moral people? The family and the church are two primary sources. Is there a third source of influence that helps kids grow up to be moral citizens?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
P.S. The video version of the podcast has a little something extra, that you won’t find in the Audio version! Just saying.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Get a Free Bottle of SWAT Fuel 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Thanks to the Top Contributors of the SOTG Public Group!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Brave New World: Children are created and raised by the state
- Get the “Ssshhhhh… it’s Quiet Time” T-Shirt!
- 8 Shocking Facts About New York’s Radical Abortion Law www.breitbart.com
- Andrew Cuomo Signs Bill to Prohibit Arming Teachers for Classroom Defense www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Breitbart, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The New York State legislature has put in place one of the most radical abortion laws in the United States following a vote in both chambers on Tuesday.
The law is meant to put forth the “fundamental right” to abortion and end protections from babies in the womb up to birth.
Lifesite News reported:
The state Senate voted 38-24 in favor of the so-called “Reproductive Health Act” Tuesday evening, the Albany Times-Union reports, a bill that has repeatedly cleared the state Assembly in years past but been blocked by the formerly-Republican Senate. Following the Senate vote, the Assembly passed it 92-47.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) signed legislation on July 31, 2019, to prevent New York teachers from being armed for classroom defense.
The bill means teachers will be unable to shoot back if an attacker breaches the school’s outer perimeter and reaches a classroom or lecture hall.
The New York Times reports Cuomo released a statement on the newly signed prohibition, saying, “The answer to the gun violence epidemic plaguing this country has never been and never will be more guns.”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Generation Fright: Are We Raising Fearful Kids? | SOTG 966 - July 6th, 2020
- - July 3rd, 2020
- Biden: “No Amendment is Absolute” | SOTG 965 - July 1st, 2020
- American Liberty is Not a Game | SOTG 964 - June 29th, 2020
- - June 26th, 2020