During our Brownells Bullet Point segment, Paul and Jarrad will consider the 80 percent lower situation, specifically the Polymer80 parts that are available online. Are these 80 percent lowers and frames worth the time and effort or are they simply a novelty?
That City of Berkley, California has decided to mandate changes in the language that city workers and employers use. Words like “manpower” and “manhole” will be replaced by gender-neutral words. Is this more liberal weakness and stupidity from California or is that something more sinister at work?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Polymer80 Project – Pros and Cons
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Homeowner with AR-15 Repels 4 Armed Intrusion Suspects, Killing Two www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment
- Berkeley drops words like ‘manpower’ in a push to be inclusive www.kctv5.com/news
FEATURING: Breitbart, KCTV5, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A homeowner with an AR-15 killed two of four intrusion suspects Wednesday night, one of whom was wearing a “Jason” mask
The Ocala Star Banner reports that four suspects allegedly targeted the home. Two of the suspects, 22-year-old Nigel Doyle and 21-year-old Keith Jackson Jr, were killed when the homeowner opened fire. Guns were found near the bodies of both men.
There will be no manholes in Berkeley, California. City workers will drop into “maintenance holes” instead.
Nothing will be manmade in the liberal city but “human-made.” And students at the University of California, Berkeley, will join “collegiate Greek system residences” rather than fraternities and sororities.
Berkeley leaders voted unanimously this week to replace about 40 gender-specific words in the city code with gender-neutral terms — an effort to be more inclusive that’s drawing both praise and scorn.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 920 – SHOT 2020 and Welcome Baby Ruth - January 27th, 2020
- SOTG 919 – American Patriots are “Mentally Ill” - January 22nd, 2020
- SOTG 918 – AR Lower is NOT a Firearm - January 20th, 2020
- SOTG 917 – St. Louis Shell Game to Ban Concealed Carry - January 15th, 2020
- SOTG 916 – What is the Purpose of Fighting? - January 13th, 2020