Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about defensive ammunition versus training ammo. How much of each should you have and how should you balance the two? Professor Paul will weigh in.
Also, during our Quiet Time segment from SilencerShop.com, Paul has a new recommended reading selection for you. We introduce you to a new fiction book and author. Listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Randy Savage “Cream of the Crop” Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q
- Remember, Principles of Freedom 101 book study during Bonus Hours
- Join the Grad Program: www.getsotg.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Kevin Hammond: What advice can you give on having lots of defense ammo on hand vs. lots of range ammo on hand?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- Pennsylvania Governor Calls for Total Ban on all Semi-Automatic Weapons www.gunsamerica.com
- Dems introduce updated assault weapons ban to Congress to include pistol braces! www.tacticalshit.com
FEATURING: Nicholas Orr, Guns America, Tactical Shit, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Just one day after a gun-rights rally in Pittsburgh that attracted hundreds of gun owners protesting the city’s proposed “assault weapons” ban, Democratic Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf voiced his support for a complete ban on all semi-automatic weapons.
When asked by KDKR Newsradio host Larry Richert whether the state of Pennsylvania should restrict or eliminate semi-automatic weapons, Gov. Wolf responded, “I think they should. I support that. Those are the weapons that killed those innocent people in Squirrel Hill and have done so much damage in schools and in places all around the country. We shouldn’t have those [guns].”
Once again the gun grabbers are doing everything in their power to infringe on your second amendment rights! Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) and Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) introduced the Assault Weapons Ban of 2019, an updated bill to ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines. Which includes pistol braces!
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 876 – Chinese Fighting for Freedom, Americans line up to give it away - August 14th, 2019
- SOTG 875 – Armed Good Guy Stops Gunman at Walmart - August 12th, 2019
- SOTG 874 – Terrorism will Never End - August 7th, 2019
- SOTG 873 – New York’s Cuomo Disarms Teachers - August 5th, 2019
- SOTG 872 – Two 19 Year Olds in the News; It’s Not the Gun - July 31st, 2019