You likely thought that the “Minority Report” was fiction. As on Maryland homeowner learned, fatally, is that the Department of Pre-Crime is alive and it exists the United States of America. Bill of Rights be damned, in Maryland gun owner are dangerous and must be eliminated.
During this week’s Brownells Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment, we will talk about winter gun projects. Professor Paul has a way for you to save money on your cold weather indoor activities.
Also, we have a SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters. The season of giving is fast approaching us. We have a couple of suggestions for gift giving for those of whom you care about.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Follow us on Instagram
- We will be doing an Advent Calendar Giveaway!
- Begins Dec 1st all the way through the 24th
- ReadyMan Wilderness Survival Cards now available on ShopSOTG.com!
- Prof. Paul & Zach saw Bohemian Rapsody, the Queen Biopic
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Project Time Again
- Check out the Brownells website for awesome Clearance www.brownells.com
- SOTG Homeroom
- This Best Christmas Gift; The Gift of Training and Education
- Use Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Homeowner killed by Maryland Gun Gestapo: www.ammoland.com/2018/11/
- Stupid Range Stories – Every Monday on all video platforms; Full30, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. This weeks story is about a “laser”.
- Episode #1: www.youtube.com
FEATURING: Ammoland.com, Century Arms, Crossbreed Holsters, Brownells Inc, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Foxbaltimore.com is reporting that a Maryland resident was killed by police as they tried to enforce a “Red Flag Gun Confiscation Order” at 5:17 am in the morning on Monday, November 5th, 2018.
Information is incomplete at this time but according to Fox Baltimore;
“Anne Arundel County Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting that occurred Monday morning in Ferndale.
Police spokesman Jacklyn Davis said officers responded to 103 Linwood Avenue at around 5:15 a.m. to serve an “emergency risk protective order,” also known as the red flag order.
The man answered the door armed with a handgun and a struggle ensued as officers attempted to disarm the man, Davis said.
During the struggle, the man’s handgun discharged and police fired shots, Davis said.
Davis says no Anne Arundel County officers were injured in the struggle. The suspect was pronounced dead on scene.”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- EDC Medical for Kids & Faith and the Patriot - March 18th, 2019
- Your Prep List and Gun “Accidentally” Fires - March 13th, 2019
- Virginia Christians Disarmed - March 11th, 2019
- SOTG 830 – This Affects YOU: Judge Green Lights Bump-Stock Ban - March 6th, 2019
- SOTG 829 – House Approves Major Gun Control Bill - March 4th, 2019