A Massachusetts teacher decided to make a point that the school needed more security measures by bringing ammunition to one MA High School, planting it, and calling the police to report it. How did that work out?
During with week’s Brownells Bullet Points, we have a special feature for you, Survival Tools from the Hoth Report. What tools are essential for your outdoor survival?
Also, we have a SOTG Homeroom for you from Crossbreed Holsters. The price of being an armed citizen is going up, at least for the residents of one slave state in the USA. Should the people have to pay a tax to enjoy a Constitutional Right?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Hoth Report: Tools for Outdoors
- Watch the Video: https://youtu.be/OKmoLHUZDW0?t=1
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: The Cost of being Dangerous on Demand is going up! abc7chicago.com
- Massachusetts teacherr plants ammo, School locked down www.wcvb.com/article
FEATURING: WCVB, ABC7 Chicago, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A Southbridge, Massachusetts teacher is accused of leaving ammunition in a school stairwell Thursday morning before calling police to report it.
Southbridge police said high school biology teacher Alfred Purcell III, 57, of Woodstock, Connecticut, reported to staff that he had just found one live round of 9 mm ammunition in the rear stairwell. The school was placed on lock down.
New legislation introduced late Wednesday afternoon in Springfield would, for the first time, require gun owners to be fingerprinted.
Under the proposal, a Firearm Owners Identification Card would surge in price from $10 to $50 and the duration of the card would be cut in half from ten years to five years.
Northlake Democrat Kathleen Willis is sponsor of the bill and told the ABC7 I-Team that it was filed just before 5pm. Rep. Willis says the money generated by increased FOID fees would completely fund increased enforcement by Illinois State Police and fund grants for a new mental health program in schools.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 909 – Polymer 80 and US Military: World’s Slowest Learners - December 11th, 2019
- SOTG 908 – The End of the SBR? - December 9th, 2019
- SOTG 907 – Christmas Shopping Paranoia? - December 4th, 2019
- SOTG 906 – Should I Join a Militia? - December 2nd, 2019
- SOTG 905 – Attack of the Killer Hogs - November 27th, 2019