Can armed citizens make a difference in a mass murder attack? Have armed citizens stopped bad people with guns in the past? We have an article that highlights numerous times where armed good guys have stopped armed bad guys. We discuss that during our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Professor Paul considers the Pimphand lower project and some important items to consider if you decide to assemble your own AR-15 lower. This could save you a lot of time and frustration.
We have a special feature for you, the first half of our interview with Mark Walters, host of Armed American Radio. Paul and Mark have known each other for many years and have much to discuss. Be sure to listen louder.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Get your own Pimphand Lower while they last! aklysdefense.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Pimphand Lower and AR Building
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Armed Citizens stop Mass Murderers www.nationalreview.com
- Mark Walters interview Part 1
FEATURING: Aklys Defense, National Review, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Yesterday, a terrifying scene played out in a Walmart in Springfield, Mo. A man pulled up to the store, donned body armor, and armed himself with a “tactical rifle,” a handgun, and more than 100 rounds of ammunition. He walked into the store and began recording himself on his phone as he pushed a shopping cart. The moment, complete with the video, had echoes of mass shootings from Christchurch to El Paso to Dayton.
Panicked customers fled, and the police sped toward the store, but by the time they arrived, the crisis had passed. A private citizen described as a “former firefighter” had pulled his firearm and was holding the man at gunpoint. That thing that supposedly never happens just happened again. A good guy with a gun averted a potential crisis.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 940 – How Big is your CCW Gun? - April 6th, 2020
- Covid-Ops: Is the Government Tracking You? | Liberty Letter #051 - April 4th, 2020
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020