Have we learned nothing from history? Professor Paul considers the folly of our involvement in Afghanistan. We will examine numerous news sources and warnings that were ignored by the current criminal administration in Washington DC.
For our Duracoat Finished Firearm of the Week, Paul unveils the Mandalorian or the bounty hunter pistol. The gun is an homage to Boba Fett and even has the mythosaur image upon it.
What can we do to better prepare ourselves and our children? How can we ensure that our children are being educated in history? We have several suggestions for recommended reading.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:04:39] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: The Mandalorian Pistol
• [0:15:41] Hundreds of years ago Sun Tsu warned of the folly of wasting a nation’s blood and treasure on prolonged wars
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:30:00] Officials Try to Sway Biden Using Intelligence on Potential for Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan www.nytimes.com/2021
• [0:31:38] Taliban may grab US military equipment as American troops leave Afghanistan www.militarytimes.com/news
• [0:35:20] Afghanistan war: At least 27 children killed in three days, UN says www.bbc.com
• [0:36:06] US sending 3K troops for partial Afghan embassy evacuation apnews.com/article
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
As President Biden signaled this week that he would let a May 1 deadline pass without withdrawing American troops from Afghanistan, some officials are using an intelligence assessment to argue for prolonging the military mission there.
American intelligence agencies have told the Biden administration that if U.S. troops leave before a power-sharing settlement is reached between the Taliban and the Afghan government, the country could fall largely under the control of the Taliban within two or three years after the withdrawal of international forces. That could potentially open the door for Al Qaeda to rebuild its strength within the country, according to American officials.
U.S. military equipment could end up in the hands of Taliban fighters and terrorist groups as American troops withdraw thousands of vehicles, weapons and other military items from Afghanistan in coming months, Defense Department officials acknowledged on Thursday.
But military planners said they are using the time left until the pullout is completed to minimize that threat, while doing as much as they can to leave Afghan partners with tools to continue the fight.
At least 27 children have been killed in Afghanistan in three days amid fierce fighting between the Taliban and government forces, the UN has said.
The UN children’s agency Unicef said it was shocked by the “rapid escalation of grave violations against children”.
The Taliban have been making major advances across the country as foreign troops withdraw, taking six regional capitals since Friday.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Bob Gibbs Files Article of Impeachment Against Biden | SOTG 1092 - September 27th, 2021
- You Need Some Green On Your Gun | Liberty Letter #118 - September 24th, 2021
- Biden Let Kabul Bomber Walk Free | SOTG 1091 - September 22nd, 2021
- This One Time, at Patriot Camp… | SOTG 1090 - September 20th, 2021
- Chipman Defeated; Keep It Up & Credova Financing | SOTG 1089 - September 15th, 2021