Most listeners probably carry EDC medical gear and that is a good that is a very good thing. However, what can you do to spread the responsibility around? How can you convince others to be prepared
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul will review your homework assignment. Everyone was supposed to read the books 1984 and Brave New World. Did you complete your assignment?
The Shipping Ogre has something special planned for Paul’s birthday. The Professor is getting older and you are the ones who will get a present. Be sure to listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Dad’s birthday is 4/23 – that’s tomorrow!
- In celebration for his Day of Birth, we are holding a Super Special Sale! www.ShopSOTG.com
- We’re giving away Free RATS! See page for more details 🙂
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Brian Stock- What are some ways I could convince my loved ones to carry a basic trauma kit? Side note: my family loves the idea and appreciates the fact that I carry an IFAK. That being said I’m having a hard time convincing my loved ones that they should be armed and ready with medical equipment.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Accur8 Sights from SOTG & Night Fision “Absolute Accuracy, Day or Night”
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- TOPIC: Homework Follow up: 1984 and Brave New World
- Why did Winston need to love Big Brother?
- What is Soma?
FEATURING: Night Fision, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, MadisonRising, JarradMarkel, PaulGMarkel, SOTGUniversity
PARTNERS: BrownellsInc, Froglube, crossbreedholsters, centuryarms, SWATfuel, DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, SilencerShop
FIND US ON: iTunesUS, Stitcherradio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, InstagramEnglish, Facebook, twitterinc, tumblr
Professor Paul Markel needs your help. He was diagnosed with Cancer. Cystic Squamous Cell Carcinoma. He uprooted his home and business, moved to Salt Lake City, and is starting treatment soon.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 868 – AK Build and Welcome Back Professor - July 17th, 2019
- SOTG 867 – A New Generation & Road Trip Loadout - July 15th, 2019
- SOTG 866 – How to Improve Your Life in Only 3 Hours per Week - July 10th, 2019
- SOTG 865 – Why is Cuomo Still Around? With Jacob Rieper - July 8th, 2019
- SOTG 864 – Courage, Loyalty, and Endurance; USMC Leadership Traits Ep. 3 - July 3rd, 2019