We complete the leadership traits acronym with Loyalty and Endurance. Once more we will examine how these attribute relate to the topic of leadership and being an effective leader. During our Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, Jarrad and Dr. Dan will discuss foundational fitness. We want you to have a stronger body and sharper mind.
Also, during this week’s Brownell’s Bullet Points, we will take a look at law enforcement trade-in pistols. What inexpensive parts can you replace on you used gun to make it function like new again?
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Being fit for leadership
- Brownells Bullet Points: LEO Trade-In Refurb Kit: www.brownells.com
- Leadership Series Pt. 7
- [Flash Report] Springtime for GLOCK www.studentofthegun.com/articles
- Get the Patriot Fire Team Manual >> www.studentofthegungear.com
FEATURING: SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Buy the Patriot Fire Team Manual: www.studentofthegungear.com
Police Trade-In Guns
October 31 2015 Washington Post releases news story; FBI switching back to 9x19mm ammunition from .40 S&W
November 1 2015 Witness the beginning of a nationwide switch to the 9x19mm cartridge by law enforcement agencies throughout the United States of America.
January 2016 Police Trade-in Glock 22 and 23 pistols start piling up in depots and warehouses. Online firearms retailers marketing “LEO Trade-In” pistols at attractive prices.
The .40 S&W cartridge is tough on pistol parts, it always has been and the item that wears out the fastest in a .40 caliber pistol is the recoil spring. This is also where opinions will vary. If you ask three gun makers for the recommend round number to replace a recoil spring, you will get three different answers.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017