During our Fighting Fitness from SWAT Fuel, Jarrad considers the value of physical fitness for leaders and developing the qualities of a leader. We have a new article from Paul that fits right in with our weekly fitness discussion. Tune in and listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Being fit for leadership
- Brownells Bullet Points: Brace Yourself: http://www.brownells.com/
- THORDSEN CUSTOMS LLC – AR/AK ENHANCED PISTOL CHEEK REST KIT W/ MFT SADDLE: http://www.brownells.com/
- Leadership Series Pt. 3 – Decisiveness and Tact
- Get the Patriot Fire Team Manual >> https://www.studentofthegungear.com/
FEATURING: SilencerShop, madisonrising, ptjarrad, SOTGUniversity,
PARTNERS: BrownellsInc, Froglube, crossbreedholsters, centuryarms, SWATfuel, DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, SilencerShop
FIND US ON: iheartradio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunesUS, Stitcherradio, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, InstagramEnglish, Facebook, twitterinc, tumblr
January 2017 Attend “Fight Strong” class at Tactical Response, Camden Tennessee, Met Matt Reynolds for the first time. Learn proper form for barbell lifts and exercises.
July 2017 Sit down and evaluate results of the Starting Strength program as taught by Matt Reynolds during the previous January.
This kit is a Hybrid design utilizing our Enhanced Buffer Tube Cover kits and the Mission First Tactical EVOLV Battle Stock Attachment. The MFT EVOLV, and Buffer Tube Cover, are now pre-assembled in house, and mounted directly to the buffer tube using a specially designed steel bracket and adapter kit. The result is a rock solid, ergonomic cheek weld that provides stability for accurate, repeatable shooting, and a proper sight line for your favorite optics or sights.
Mounts directly to any pistol, or pistol adapter, that accepts an AR-15 buffer tube/receiver extension. (1 3/16″ threads)
Some Receiver End plates with QD or loop sling attachment points on the back of the end plate may cause interference with the buffer tube cover when used with keyed buffer tubes. Extended length buffer tubes are compatible with all styles of endplate.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Legion of Michael: Defending the Flock – Book - June 17th, 2020
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017