The Chief of the LAPD has petitions to have twenty years worth of California gun permission slips canceled or revoked. The Chief believes that it is the best interest of the community to disarm California tax slaves.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about .22LR conversion kits for AR-15 rifles. Do we recommend them and what makes or models do we recommend?
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul will give you a bonus. We have a piece of suggested reading for you and Paul will address a recent question; does adding a silencer to my gun affect accuracy?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Preston S.- Using .22 as a training/practice supplement. Any thoughts or recommendations?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Accur8 Sights from SOTG & Night Fision “Absolute Accuracy, Day or Night”
- Thanks to top contributors in the SOTG Public Group
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- LAPD Asks to Cancel Citizens’ Concealed Weapons Permits www.nbclosangeles.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Los Angeles Police Department has moved to cancel most of the few remaining concealed weapons permits in civilian hands, according to new filings in a decades-old legal case.
Chief Michel Moore said in a sworn declaration he did not believe a group of people who obtained so-called CCWs as the result of a 1994 lawsuit were still entitled to the permits, because it was unlikely the individuals still faced extraordinary physical danger to their lives.
“I do not believe the continued wholesale allowance for each to possess a CCW license based on circumstances that may have existed 24 years ago is in the best interest of the public,” Moore said.