Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about land navigation. What do you need and how can you get started in learning? Professor Paul, having taught Land Nav to US Military troops has some thoughts on the issue.
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, we will examine a recent article published on Studentofthegun.com. What are some important Man Skills that your sons should have before they leave your home?
Also, we receive frequent questions about body armor. What is best; hard or soft? What should you expect from flexible, light-weight armor? We recently conducted some testing and will share the results with you.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Thank You to Everyone who participated in the MYSTERY BOX Promo
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Britt- Land Nav recommendation and resources
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Say Thanks to top contributors in the SOTG Public Group
- Get a compass – cammenga.com
- SOTG branded “Accur8” Sights from Night Fision www.nightfision.com/product/
- Video on Sights/Tritium: https://youtu.be/k0gtRBbKzB4
- Thanks to top contributors in the SOTG Public Group
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- TOPIC: Man Skills Article www.studentofthegun.com/articles/man-skills-5-skills-son-possess
- Armor Talk www.studentofthegun.com/articles
FEATURING: Night Fision, ReadyMan, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In Wooster, Ohio, two women successfully started an all girls, Boy Scout Troop. Yes, you read that correctly, a Boy Scout Troop minus any boys. The natural question is, doesn’t the Girl Scout organization still exist? Why would women push to form a girls-only Boy Scout Troop?
Serious psychological issues aside, this action is indicative of the way we are treating our boys in the 21st Century. Boys are being feminized, marginalized, and largely overlooked. We will address that very issue and offer real solutions (man skills) during the paragraphs that follow.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 842 – Armed Citizens Stops Kidnapping - April 17th, 2019
- SOTG 841 – How to be an Armed Parent - April 15th, 2019
- SOTG 840 – CA Magazine Ban Reinstated? - April 10th, 2019
- SOTG 839 – LAPD to Cancel Gun Permission Slips - April 8th, 2019
- SOTG 838 – Marines Shorten Pistol Qualification - April 3rd, 2019