Tyrants and political criminals nationwide are using the Kung Flu scare to put their slaves back in chains. We have more evidence of tyranny from Pennsylvania, Chicago, and California.
Professor Paul has some serious and critical advice for you during our Brownells Bullet Points. How important is it for you to deliberately inspect your self-defense ammunition?
Are you dangerous on demand? During this week’s SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we consider whether rights are actually rights or privileges that the state can hold hostage and ransom back to you.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Happy Thanksgiving Tomorrow!
- [0:04:03] It’s a great time to talk to your family about being prepared.
- “Prepare plans by consultation, and make war by wise guidance” ~Prov 20:18
- How many of you GP folks are signed up for the PFT Leadership seminar?
- [0:10:15] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Inspect Your Ammo
- [0:22:08] Black Friday this Friday!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:24:40] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Dangerous on Demand or Begging for Permission www.post-gazette.com
- [0:36:30] Kung-Flu Part 2 Put the chains back on the slaves
- Get more episodes: GetSOTG.com
FEATURING: Post-Gazette, PJ Media, Fox News, Brownells, CrossBreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Applications in Allegheny County for licenses to carry concealed guns have hit “unprecedented” levels, according to a top official at the sheriff’s office.
Several factors have driven the increase, including the advent of COVID-19, pockets of civil unrest across the country and the uncertainty surrounding the presidential election and the transfer of power at the White House.
“Currently, the demand for applications to carry a concealed firearm is unprecedented,” Chief Deputy Kevin Kraus said Tuesday. “There’s been an extreme spike in demand for the licenses. It all started with COVID.”
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot faced intense backlash Thursday for her recent round of lockdown orders, which came days after she joined large crowds celebrating Joe Biden’s election victory.
Amid national spikes of coronavirus cases, the Windy City’s top Democrat announced a 30-day stay-at-home advisory that will take effect Monday.
The advisory calls on all Chicagoans to do the following: “Stay home unless for essential reasons, Stop having guests over — including family members you do not live with, Avoid non-essential travel, Cancel traditional Thanksgiving plans,” Lightfoot summarized on Twitter.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- What’s Wrong with Steel-Cased .223? | SOTG 1024 - January 27th, 2021
- Baby Bug Out Bag and African Church Attack | SOTG 1023 - January 25th, 2021
- - January 22nd, 2021
- President Trump’s Accomplishments and Leadership Training | SOTG 1022 - January 20th, 2021
- The Marine Corps Gets Cans | SOTG 1021 - January 18th, 2021