In a shocking turn of events, a Federal Judge read and applied the US Constitution thereby overturning the 32 year old California “Assault Weapon” ban. Don’t go out and buy a cake and balloons just yet. Gun control is all about CONTROL and the tyrants in California are not about to give up control.
What can we expect now that another judge has invalidated an illegal California policy? You can guess for yourself.
Also, during our Duracoat Featured Firearms segment, Professor Paul has called an audible. Our friends at Samson Manufacturing are making some very interesting accessories for one of Paul’s favorite firearms. Tune in to find out which one.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
• TOPIC: Samsonized 10/22 www.samson-mfg.com
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• Federal Judge Overturns California’s 32-Year Assault Weapons Ban www.nytimes.com
• California files appeal after judge overturns decades-old assault weapon ban www.foxnews.com
• Q&A Session
• Have you guys seen the DPMS full auto BB Gun? – Ben V.
• If you could only buy 1 pellet gun, what would it be? – Joe B.
FEATURING: NY Times, FOX News, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A federal judge in California on Friday overturned the state’s three-decade-old ban on assault weapons, which he called a “failed experiment,” prompting a sharp retort from the state’s governor.
California prohibited the sale of assault weapons in 1989. The law was challenged in a suit filed in 2019 against the state’s attorney general by plaintiffs including James Miller, a California resident, and the San Diego County Gun Owners, a political action committee.
DuraCoat, Finished Firearms, California, Assault Weapon, Samsonized, 10/22, NY Times, DPMS, Full Auto BB Gun, Pellet Gun,
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Do You Keep Your Can Happy? | Liberty Letter #121 - October 15th, 2021
- .350 Legend and Are Tasers Arms? | SOTG 1097 - October 13th, 2021
- Winter is Coming and AK74 | SOTG 1096 - October 10th, 2021
- Smith & Wesson is Going Away! (to Tennessee) | Liberty Letter #120 - October 7th, 2021
- Kyle Rittenhouse Witch Hunt Continues | SOTG 1095 - October 6th, 2021