During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, we address National Preparedness Month. What type of food s good for long-term storage and what is available to your average person?
Having just witnessed another killing spree in a “Gun Free Zone”, we will address just what that actually means during our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters. What can and should you have on your body at all times, no matter where you go.
Also, we announce and congratulate all the winner and participants in the Duracoat / SOTG Sexy Can Contest. Listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Congratulations to the Sexy Can Contest Winners
- Christopher Umana
- Joleen Lucas-Monteleone
- Kevin Wright
- Thank You to everyone who participated!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- SOTG Homeroom
- Armed in “Gun Free Zones”. What can you do? What should you do?
- Use Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Jacksonville Shooter bought Guns in Maryland: www.usatoday.com
When David Katz gunned down two fellow video game enthusiasts Sunday in Jacksonville, Florida, the question followed: Was this the random act of an enraged gamer bent on revenge or an unstable person who should not have had access to a gun?
In hindsight, the latter seems logical, particularly in light of court documents from his parents’ bitter divorce that suggest Katz’s psychological troubles started more than a decade ago.
But in legal terms, Katz, 24, who killed himself at the scene after injuring several others, lawfully obtained his two handguns in Maryland, a state that is among a dozen with comparatively high hurdles to firearm ownership.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 868 – AK Build and Welcome Back Professor - July 17th, 2019
- SOTG 867 – A New Generation & Road Trip Loadout - July 15th, 2019
- SOTG 866 – How to Improve Your Life in Only 3 Hours per Week - July 10th, 2019
- SOTG 865 – Why is Cuomo Still Around? With Jacob Rieper - July 8th, 2019
- SOTG 864 – Courage, Loyalty, and Endurance; USMC Leadership Traits Ep. 3 - July 3rd, 2019