In case you are looking for inspiration, Thor, Hafthor Bjornsson, just broke the World Record Deadlift by pulling 501 kilos (1104 pounds). Congratulations to “The Mountain” for this inspiring feat.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Professor Paul will offer some advice regarding how to “crisis-proof” your firearms training. You might be surprised as to what he has to say.
Also, we have a SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters. We give you reason Number 108 why you should always be dangerous on demand. Do you still think the state and the police are there to keep you safe?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- GO TEAM; Thor just broke another World Record Deadlift. Looking for Inspiration? www.nydailynews.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Crisis Proofing your firearms training; shotguns
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Sheriff’s Office: Stolen Car Suspect Carjacks Victim 37 Minutes After Zero Bail Release From Santa Rita Jail sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com
- Your Mind is the greatest weapon of all, and it cannot be taken from you.
- Wanna hear Tomorrow’s episode?
- Go to GetSOTG.com today and sign up!
FEATURING: NY Daily News, CBS Local, ESPN, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Hafthor Bjornsson — the Icelandic weightlifer who played Gregor “The Mountain” Clegane on Game of Thrones —broke the deadlift world record on Saturday. He lifted 501 kilograms (1,104.52 pounds), breaking the previous world record by a kilogram. The record dated back to 2016.
A man who had been arrested for car theft in Oakland – and then released on court-ordered zero bail because of the coronavirus pandemic – was arrested just minutes later in Dublin for carjacking and a second attempted carjacking, according to the sheriff’s office.
The Alameda County Sheriff’s Office said a 32-year-old man identified as Rocky Music was arrested in a stolen car by Oakland police on Sunday morning and booked at Santa Rita Jail in Dublin. He was released Sunday night at 7:23 p.m. on a zero bail order – which allows setting bail for $0 for non-violent felonies and misdemeanors.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Christmas Gifts and Eating Flamingos | SOTG 1009 - December 2nd, 2020
- Body Armor and Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You | SOTG 1008 - November 30th, 2020
- Kung-Flu Part 2: Time to put the Chains back on the Slaves | SOTG 1007 - November 25th, 2020
- Release the Kraken | SOTG 1006 - November 23rd, 2020
- - November 20th, 2020