Do our inalienable rights, as codified by the Bill of Rights, end when the government declares a crisis or emergency? If the US Constitution can be ignored because of a “state of emergency”, then why even have a Constitution?
We have good news from the State of Idaho. The Idaho Governor has signed a new bill expanding Constitutional Carry in that state. How does this example apply to the rest of the nation?
We have a Warrior of the Week question. What is more important right now, gear or training? Professor Paul is happy to address that question in detail
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Kent Ward – With the coming & present national issues, should we invest in Training or Gear?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Idaho Passes Constitutional Carry For All Americans concealednation.org
- What good are constitutional rights if they are violated when Americans get sick? www.washingtontimes.com
- Equal and Inalienable Rights www.docsoffreedom.org
FEATURING: Concealed Nation, Washington Times, docsoffreedom.org, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
H.B. 516 was passed in Idaho and allows for all Americans to carry a concealed firearm in the state without a permit. It was signed by the Governor March 25th 2020. This extends Idaho’s constitutional carry bill, which until now only applied to residents.
The Idaho Second Amendment Alliance first reported on this story today, releasing the following statement;
You did it Idaho!
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
— Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
One of my Fox colleagues recently sent me an email attachment of a painting of the framers signing the Constitution of the United States. Except in this version, George Washington — who presided at the Constitutional Convention — looks at James Madison — who was the scrivener at the Convention — and says, “None of this counts if people get sick, right?”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- - August 7th, 2020
- PFT Equipment Guide and MPD Says “You’re on Your Own” | SOTG 975 - August 5th, 2020
- Muzzle Brakes and Detroit Don’t Play That | SOTG 974 - August 3rd, 2020
- - July 31st, 2020
- 9mm Shortage and Understand the Universal Firearms Safety Rules | SOTG 973 - July 29th, 2020