If you begin a sentence with, “I’m a patriot, but…” we have some bad news for you. We all learned that everything before the word “but” is toro caca, bovine excrement if you will. If you cannot say “I am a patriot” without qualifying or making an excuse, you really are not.
We open the show with a “Go Team” Moment from Michigan. The patriots in Michigan have had enough of the dictator tyrant who calls herself “governor”. Stand up and be counted as free men and women, not slaves.
As always, we have a Brownells Bullet Points for you as well as a SOTG Homeroom from our friends at Crossbreed Holsters. This week the Professor discusses being dangerous on demand while attending church.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Whitmer Facing Full Rebellion as Armed Protesters Storm Building, Legislature Turns on Her www.westernjournal.com
- Guerrillas in the Mist book, in case you cannot find the paperback https://ebworm.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Brownells is on “high priority” for Wise Foods restock
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Legion of Michael Church Security – Distance Learning Course www.legionofmichael.com
- Felon accused in fatal shooting at Auburn auto shop, just 2 weeks after he was released from prison www.seattletimes.com
- The Liberty Test, Pass / Fail
FEATURING: Western Journal, EB Worm, Wise Foods, Seattle Times, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
It looks like Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is staring down a rebellion from both her legislature and furious state residents.
The revolt comes as part of larger anger focused on how Whitmer has used her coronavirus emergency declaration to enact strict stay-at-home orders.
Protests against the order seemed to come to a head Thursday as armed activists stormed the Michigan House of Representatives at the state Capitol.
Rigoberto Alvarado Jr. was released from state prison two weeks before he fatally shot a man in the chest and pistol-whipped another during a botched robbery at an Auburn auto-repair shop last month, according to King County prosecutors.
Alvarado, 26, is now facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of 56-year-old Gregory Deckman. He is also charged with second-degree assault for the attack on Deckman’s co-worker, who suffered a skull fracture, and first-degree unlawful possession of a firearm.
Alvarado has a criminal history that includes 13 felony convictions, court records show. In July 2018, he assaulted a man and stole his car from a Kent apartment complex, then led Federal Way police on a high-speed pursuit, the records say. He later was sentenced to nearly 2 1/2 years in prison and was released March 17.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- The Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge | Liberty Letter #059 - May 29th, 2020
- Killer Karen Follow Up & Violent Crime Skyrockets | SOTG 955 - May 27th, 2020
- Professor Paul: An Instrument of Liberty? [Best Of] | SOTG 954 - May 25th, 2020
- - May 22nd, 2020
- Homeschool Your Kids | SOTG 953 - May 20th, 2020