A sixteen-year-old girl was murdered by an illegal alien monster and the Big Media of the United States doesn’t care. How much longer will we allow our government to fail us? How many more of our daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers need to be killed before we have had enough?
During our Brownell’s Bullet Points segment we continue with the fourth installment for National Preparedness Month. This week we will consider alternate sources of power and electronics.
Also, we for our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider using our defensive arms in the real world, not the static range. Do you have the confidence and skill to use your firearm if there was a good person between you and the deadly threat?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- 10k Giveaway! Follow us on Instagram and we will be giving away 10 Prizes!
- Prizes include Patches, Free Coffee, Scorpion Rapid Action Bags, and MORE!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- September is National Preparedness Month! www.brownells.com
- Fire and Cooking www.brownells.com/emergency-survival-gear/fire-starters
- SOTG Homeroom
- Invader murders child, Media moves on. www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Breitbart, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
An illegal alien from Guatemala has been charged with stabbing to death a 16-year-old girl in Long Branch, New Jersey.
Bryan Cordero-Castro, a 20-year-old illegal alien, has been arrested and charged after allegedly stabbing to death 16-year-old Madison Wells, according to the Monmouth County Prosecutor.
Police say Wells was stabbed to death by Cordero-Castro on the night of September 8. Investigators said the illegal alien stabbed her at a residence, blocks away from her home in Long Branch. When police arrived on the scene, Wells was taken to a nearby hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Constitutional Carry in Idaho | SOTG 957 - June 3rd, 2020
- Toy Gun Prompts Police Response | SOTG 956 - June 1st, 2020
- The Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge | Liberty Letter #059 - May 29th, 2020
- Killer Karen Follow Up & Violent Crime Skyrockets | SOTG 955 - May 27th, 2020
- Professor Paul: An Instrument of Liberty? [Best Of] | SOTG 954 - May 25th, 2020