A sixteen-year-old girl was murdered by an illegal alien monster and the Big Media of the United States doesn’t care. How much longer will we allow our government to fail us? How many more of our daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers need to be killed before we have had enough?
During our Brownell’s Bullet Points segment we continue with the fourth installment for National Preparedness Month. This week we will consider alternate sources of power and electronics.
Also, we for our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider using our defensive arms in the real world, not the static range. Do you have the confidence and skill to use your firearm if there was a good person between you and the deadly threat?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- 10k Giveaway! Follow us on Instagram and we will be giving away 10 Prizes!
- Prizes include Patches, Free Coffee, Scorpion Rapid Action Bags, and MORE!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- September is National Preparedness Month! www.brownells.com
- Fire and Cooking www.brownells.com/emergency-survival-gear/fire-starters
- SOTG Homeroom
- Invader murders child, Media moves on. www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Breitbart, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
An illegal alien from Guatemala has been charged with stabbing to death a 16-year-old girl in Long Branch, New Jersey.
Bryan Cordero-Castro, a 20-year-old illegal alien, has been arrested and charged after allegedly stabbing to death 16-year-old Madison Wells, according to the Monmouth County Prosecutor.
Police say Wells was stabbed to death by Cordero-Castro on the night of September 8. Investigators said the illegal alien stabbed her at a residence, blocks away from her home in Long Branch. When police arrived on the scene, Wells was taken to a nearby hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 842 – Armed Citizens Stops Kidnapping - April 17th, 2019
- SOTG 841 – How to be an Armed Parent - April 15th, 2019
- SOTG 840 – CA Magazine Ban Reinstated? - April 10th, 2019
- SOTG 839 – LAPD to Cancel Gun Permission Slips - April 8th, 2019
- SOTG 838 – Marines Shorten Pistol Qualification - April 3rd, 2019