You still have a choice, honor the rule of law and live as a free man or submit and live as a slave to the state. Practice this phrase, “I will not comply.” We have some powerful audio from Rep. Madison Cawthorn. You will want to share it.
During our Warrior of the Week question, Professor Paul will address the following statement. “I’m thinking about…” It is time to stop thinking and to start doing.
Why do the ruling class elitists in Washington DC believe that they can ignore the US Constitution and pay no penalty? We will consider the year of obedience that was 2020 for our answers.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:00:00] Warrior of the Week
• Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
• TOPIC: “I’ve been thinking about…”
• Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in SOTG Public Group
• Call 844-207-7684
• Ask a clear and concise question
• If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:00:00] Madison Cawthorn makes FIERY speech assailing “the left” over gun control www.youtube.com
• [0:00:00] 2020 was a test, a whole lot of Americans failed.
• Say it with me; “I will not Comply”
• Do Washington DC politicians have the authority to nullify the US Constitution?
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Your Name is on the List | SOTG 1064 - June 21st, 2021
- Professor Paul’s First & Newest Toy! | Liberty Letter #106 - June 18th, 2021
- Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco | SOTG 1063 - June 16th, 2021
- Judge Overturns CA Assault Weapon Ban | SOTG 1062 - June 14th, 2021
- It’s a Matter of Liberty and Freedom | Liberty Letter #105 - June 11th, 2021