What is a “truck gun” and how can we best secure one? That is our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week question today; how to secure a truck gun.
During our Quiet Time segment from SilencerShop.com, the Professor will consider all of the reading and information gathering that we have done over the years. The question is, now that we have information and intelligence, what are we going to do with it?
Also, that is a story out of South Carolina that should concern every listener. Does liking firearms and participating in shooting competitions make you a dangerous person? Don’t answer that just yet. Listen Louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Please sign up for our official SOTG Newsletter: www.studentofthegun.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Truck Guns: Define it First, then talk about securing it.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- What do we do with the Information we have acquired?
- Suspect in shooting of 7 officers bragged about gun skills: www.wnem.com
FEATURING: Night Fision, WNEM News, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
SOTG Accur8 Sight Review Section Fixed: www.studentofthegun.com/sights
The Vietnam veteran and disbarred lawyer accused of shooting seven law enforcement officers, killing one, bragged online about his marksmanship and love for the “smell of gunpowder” in the years before the deadly standoff, records and social media posts unearthed Thursday showed.
Frederick Hopkins lost his law license in the 1980s for mishandling money and faced several minor criminal charges in recent years, including disorderly conduct in 2014. It was around the time of his disbarment that he got serious about amateur target-shooting, according to the records and posts.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 894 – Mexican Vacation and Rule 4 - October 21st, 2019
- SOTG 893 – Federal Judge Throws Out AR Lawsuit - October 16th, 2019
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019