Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about how to balance being an armed citizen and a parent at the same time. Professor Paul, as an experienced dad, is happy to address that situation.
Does the free market economy truly work? How can American citizens affect a chance when prices are out of whack? Let’s take a look at what is happening in California.
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Paul will consider the most popular centerfire rifle cartridge in the United States today. What is that cartridge and how can we make it quieter?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Thanks to Mike from Tac Ware and Utah Shooters for coming by and dropping off goodies
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Robert N.- How do I balance prepper and parent? I like to dress to blend in and not draw any attention to myself, but I also want to stand out to make my kids easy to find me if they need to.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Accur8 Sights from SOTG & Night Fision “Absolute Accuracy, Day or Night”
- Thanks to top contributors in the SOTG Public Group
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- TOPIC: Quieting the 5.56mm / .223 Remington cartridge
- SoCal gas prices highest in nation and expected to rise www.foxla.com
FEATURING: FOXLA, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Southern California residents are paying more for gas than any other state in the nation including Hawaii.
The recent sharp increases are the result of a series of refinery issues that have reduced supply, according to Jeffrey Spring, the Automobile Club of Southern California’s corporate communications manager.
“Refineries in Wilmington and Carson reported unplanned flaring as a result of breakdowns last weekend, according to Oil Price Information Service,” Spring said.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019
- SOTG 889 – The Harmless Homeless and Urban Rifle Pt. 2 - October 2nd, 2019
- SOTG 888 – Urban Rifle Follow Up - September 30th, 2019