It is not that difficult to homeschool your kids. Most of America should have figured out by now that it is a viable option to homeschool. In the show notes, we have a link to an article that explains how. Every parent in the United States of America was given a slap on their face as the cowardly Sheriff’s Deputy, who hid while children were being murdered, was given his job back. This story is beyond insulting.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, Paul addresses a serious consideration for each and every person who would participate in any shooting activity.
We have a SOTG Homeroom for you from Crossbreed Holsters and yet one more reason to always be dangerous on demand. Do you remember when the Cincinnati Police put out a notice that they would simply not respond to certain calls? What do you suppose happened to the crime rate in that Ohio city?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Gun Mats on Pre-Order for the Public Now! www.ShopSOTG.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC:Be Smart; Eye and Ear protection is mandatory www.brownells.com/manufacturers
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- Slap in the face to parents everywhere, GYKOPS www.foxnews.com
- Homeschool: Is It Really as Difficult as People Say? www.studentofthegun.com/articles
FEATURING: Nancy Markel, Fox News, WCPO, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Violent crimes is shooting up in Cincinnati amid the once-in-a-lifetime coronavirus pandemic that is preventing its police force from deploying all of its crime fighting tactics.
Homicides are up 115% so far this year, more than doubling to 28 from 12 at this time in 2019, Police Chief Eliot Isaac told City Council’s Law & Public Safety Committee Tuesday.
“Of our 28 homicides, 25 of those are gun-related,” the chief said. “The other three are by other means, which is a little bit higher than what we normally see.”
A Florida sheriff’s sergeant who lost his job after it was discovered he hid behind his car when a shooter at a high school in Parkland first opened fire will reportedly get his job back with back pay.
Sgt. Brian Miller, of the Broward Sheriff’s Office, was the first supervisor to respond to the 2018 shooting that took the lives of 17 students and staff at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
An arbitration ruling this week found the sheriff’s office “violated” Miller’s “constitutional due process rights and improperly terminated him,” the BSO Deputies Association, a union that represents deputies and sergeants said, according to the Miami Herald.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Neighborhood Watch and Brownells Supports FPC | SOTG 1075 - July 28th, 2021
- Southern Viper and Guns as Property | SOTG 1074 - July 26th, 2021
- A Better Neighborhood Watch | Liberty Letter #111 - July 23rd, 2021
- Ham Radio 2.0 and the 6mm Creedmoor | SOTG 1073 - July 21st, 2021
- Biden Admits Communism is Bad | SOTG 1072 - July 19th, 2021